Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly. – Proverb
When you think you’ve done the hard yards and it seems tougher than you ever thought to get a job, let alone an interview, review this list and be inspired to keep on moving. If you need to do things differently read this list again.
1. If nothing ever changed, there’d be no butterflies.
2. For a caterpillar to become a butterfly it must change.
3. We are all butterflies waiting to happen.
4. Just when the caterpillar thought its life was over, it became a butterfly.
5. When you feel that you’re about to fail, it might actually be that you’re about to fly.
6. No one can do it for you, choose to use your wings.
7. Never underestimate that power that is, and has always been within you.
8. How does one become a butterfly? You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.
9. Butterflies can’t see their wings. They can’t see how beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that.
10. Everything in your life is there as a vehicle for your transformation. Use it.